Smile And Love Always!

Monday, June 14, 2010

"OF Your Life"

GOD wants us to be good stewards over the many Blessings that HE has bestowed. It is incumbent upon us, with extreme reverence, to take care of the things that HE has already provisioned and taken care of HIMself.

There always has and there always will be the types of energies, in the form of people, places and things, that attempt to vacuum those Blessings up in a contained effort as opposed to just realizing what THEIR very own Blessings in Life are.

We always want what we want, yet oft times we actually do not even know what that WANT is. But, we still want it, we seek it out, and too much of the time it is at the expense of others.

Our stewardship is not just limited to watching over our Blessings, but protecting them as well. Sometimes this will lead us to make some difficult, yet necessary choices within our lives.

The difficult aspects are relative to the "perceived" emotional attachments that have been birthed and nourished along the way. Momma always told me, "Corey, everything that is good TO you, is not good FOR you." Food for thought? Well, come fix your plate and have a seat at the table.

Do not extend yourself to the detriment OF yourself.

Do not allow someone's presence IN your Life to be a contradiction "OF Your Life."

As the Blessings are nourished, they shall continue to flourish.

The gift of Life is a Blessing bestowed.

Therefore, be good stewards "OF Your Life."

Yet again, I find myself thanking YOU Mother! My Life made better because "OF Your Life."

I share "IN," so that one day I too, may be "OF."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: