Smile And Love Always!

Friday, June 11, 2010

"Laid Your Burdens Down"

They say that there is a catch to everything. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. There always seems to be a caveat when someone is explaining something or delivering anything your way.

We really shouldn't be surprised at this fact since it actually starts with GOD. There is nothing that HE cannot do, there is nothing that HE will not do for us and on our behalf. But there is indeed a caveat.

I have both witnessed and been the recipient of many Blessings, only after submitting myself unto Thee, relinquishing my actions and rendering them actionless when HE is in the midst. Oh, that caveat...

It is admirable in concept, yet deplorable in reality, to think that we can actually help GOD "get the heavy stuff" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2009/01/are-you-going-to-get-heavy-stuff.html) out of our directional paths in Life. HE can and most certainly will. But there is indeed that caveat.

In this very instance, the definition of pride seeks refuge outside of my mind and body as I heroically bare witness to the ease in which HE moves all that I need to be moved and reveals all that I need to be revealed. But there is indeed a caveat.

I dare you to turn around, after having "Laid Your Burdens Down." And if I was a gambling man, I would be willing to bet that you would not find them there, where you left them anymore.

So, the caveat is simple.

Just "let go and let GOD."

No bartering, no bargaining and no begging. After you have released them completely and in their entirety, physically, emotionally, mentally, psychologically AND Spiritually, just let go and I dare you to simply turn around.

No, I am not a gambling man, but if I were, how much would you owe me? Smile and let go!

Empty me and replenish with Thee!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: