Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

"Me, Is We"

I so choose to live a transparently free Life in order to facilitate the quality of my Life as I face the challenges, both mental and physical in my Life.

While transparency does not mean everything, there is nothing that is off-limits in my quest to be free and to ultimately free myself from everything that has no other purpose in my life, than to anchor me down.

It has been far too long and far too wide an effort to stifle the progress that has brought us WHERE we are, THIS far.

With every expectation of 100% reciprocity, what I am willing to share, to do, to be, to make, to make happen, is unparalleled and not comparable to any other that resides under a cover of ambiguity, or uncertainty because they are not free, to even be.

My journey has been and continues to be a daily lesson learned as I earn each credit from each lesson, working and striving towards academic excellence. Oh, if Life were so easy.

But, it can be, as soon as you choose to live Life, FREE.

In all that I do, for all that I see, my Life is your Life, which now means, "Me, Is We."

Transparency never looked so clear.

What WE are willing to share, to do, to be, to make, to make happen, is unparalleled and not comparable to any other that resides under a cover of ambiguity, or uncertainty because WE, are free, to be.

And now, "Me, Is We."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: