Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Escape Us"

Did you do more yesterday than what you did the day before yesterday?

Do you plan on doing more today than what you did yesterday and the day before yesterday?

How about tomorrow? What do you plan on doing then?

As each day passes, we get closer to what we were doing just yesterday and the day before yesterday.

If we accomplished nothing and plan on accomplishing nothing, then we will safely arrive at "Nothing's Destination."

And if we accomplished everything and plan on accomplishing everything, then we will safely arrive at "Everything's Destination."

Doing "more" does not necessarily mean nor equate to doing "SOMETHING," so for clarity's sake, please do not misconstrue "more" for "something." We could simply decide to do "BETTER" than what we did yesterday and the day before yesterday, all the while accomplishing what we set out to do in the first place.

I believe in seizing the opportunity to do all that we can so that in turn we can be all that we are supposed to be.

I do not believe that GOD created nor intended for us to DO "nothing," to BE "nothing" and to ACCOMPLISH "nothing."

If that were the case, we would have no "Purpose." And even if you REMOTELY know GOD, you should know that we are ALL "Purposed" for SOMETHING! Since HE makes no mistakes, why would GOD waste HIS time doing otherwise?

Therefore and henceforth, it is time to start talking to GOD. Someone near and dear once told me, "Corey, you should talk to GOD just like we talk to each other. There is no certain "protocol, process or procedure" that needs to take place. And you certainly do not need to be on a specific level in order to talk freely to the Father." I concur!

Now you know how to talk to GOD. You just open up your mouth and simply allow the words to come out.

It is time for us to seize the moment, take advantage of all of the opportunities that are before us and it is certainly high time for us to discover, realize, acknowledge and work on and towards our Life's "Purpose."

The center of it all is our "Purpose." The work that HE would have for us is HIS "Purpose."

And since GOD makes no mistakes, why would HE waste HIS time doing otherwise? The same holds true for all of us as well. Why waste your time if it is not working towards your "Purpose?"

After you begin talking to GOD, check back with yourself and ask yourself the same questions as before:

Did you do more yesterday than what you did the day before yesterday?

Do you plan on doing more today than what you did yesterday and the day before yesterday?

How about tomorrow? What do you plan on doing then?

We no longer have any reason to ever allow "Purpose and Passion" to ever "Escape Us."

Be Blessed!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right Corey. I have to learn to talk to him more instead of just waiting until I am frustrated with the things in my life. I am going to dedicate my days to doing something positive for myself. You are also right about more not always adding up to something because i have had very busy days with nothing to show for it. You might just inspire me to start my own Blog.

Robin