Smile And Love Always!

Friday, December 18, 2009

"Change the Plans for a Better Situation"

Ah, adversity would have you believe that your efforts are in vain and that victory has already been obtained, by someONE or someTHING else, other than you.

But deception ain't fooling no-body!

You weren't born to-morrow!

Everything that is true might not have been your truth, but that is why it is time to change the plans and refocus on the destination because the route has been altered to make room for the truth to lead the way for the path that is front and center in your Life.

My Momma told me as a young lad, that she "used to complain about her shoes, until she saw the man with no feet." Needless to say, I never complained about MY shoes ever again. And although I have not had the easiest path in Life in which to travel, it was and is mine for me to make the absolute best of.

I accept and appreciate what I have and focus not, on what I do not have. If it is within my possession, it was meant to be and the timing of such offers much, by way of confirmation.

Reminiscent of some of the greatest athletes that could, at the drop of a dime, change course of action or direction, alter their shots and do what they needed to do for the "team."

As of late, you constantly hear people habitually hollering "Team this" & "Team that," but I do not hear any of the aforementioned hollering about "Team Happy," "Team Jesus," "Team Smile," "Team Victory," "Team GOD," "Team Make It Happen," "Team Daddy," "Team Mommy," "Team Family," "Team Respect," "Team Honor," "Team Honest," "Team Faith," "Team Humble," "Team Forgiveness" nor "Team Love."

I am permanently inspired to make a "Better Situation." I've changed my attire, my attitude and renewed my dedication.

I look forward without looking back, picked up all of the pieces and even taking in some of the slack.

Now everything's fitting, tailor made to my specifications. All because I "Changed My Plans for a Better Situation."

I Love me!

Do you Love you?

Love yourself enough to "Change Your Plans for a Better Situation."

Prove it to yourself by joining or creating a "Team" that speaks to and about how you can "Change Your Plans for a Better Situation."

"Team Corey" and "Team All the Best, All the Time" will be rooting for you and your "Team."

Start off by creating and living up to your own expectations. Then and only then will you be able to "Change the Plans for a Better Situation."

Let's GO!!!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: