Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"It Changed My Life"

I was explaining to my children how I was there and what I did when they were born. The look of amazement that was upon their faces as I described that scene, what was going on, what Daddy did and how it all unfolded. I could easily end the Blog right here and let the thoughts marinate.

But, to leave it there, would mean that I would never arrive, here. And since here is where I need to be, there is where I am glad that I was.

As the events of your Life unfold, they start to reveal layers from within as if someone has just pulled you inside out.

Sometimes we do not like what we see and refuse to believe that it is actually US, contrary to DNA's accuracy of 99.99%. We simply need MORE proof (Pause for Effect).

Transparency is constantly providing me grander levels of innocence, only after years of hiding behind the walls of "not so transparent guilt." If you're not careful, the devil will allow those very walls to become "your norm" while "GOD's norm" is left on the outside looking in.

I told you that as the events of your Life unfold, they start to reveal layers from within. It is time to take ownership of that image that is reflecting right back at you. Since DNA does not lie, you need to pull that situation inside out and allow "GOD's norm" to be the "New norm" by tearing down those walls.

Every brick of that wall represents something that has or continues to hold you back in life: lies, cheating, low self-esteem, no self-esteem, verbal abuse, physical abuse, low education, no education, fear of education, fear itself, no sense of self, lack of direction, yearning for protection and afraid of that reflection...

I told you that transparency has provided me grander levels of innocence. I need not hide behind a facade or an image. I am made in HIS image, hence the grander philosophical approach that is carried out through daily prayer and application.

Witnessing the birth of my children was THAT event in my Life that unfolded and pulled me inside out. The look of amazement upon their curious little faces reflected the innocence and amazement that was on my face as I witnessed each of them take their very first breath.

In order for me be here, thank GOD that I was there, "It Changed My Life."

GOD is the BEST!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: