Smile And Love Always!

Monday, December 14, 2009

"Rx Faith"

It is this time of year that the Faithful are vastly aware of and truly celebrate the existence by recognizing the birth of Jesus.

It is also this time of year that gives the mean-spirited a podium in which to exacerbate and spew their venomous antics, both verbal and physical in nature, in a feeble attempt to upstage the REAL "Reason for the Season."

You see it was never about the marketing campaigns and whether or not said company is "in the black" or "in the red." It has and always will be about what is right WITH the world, even when we are wrong TO the world.

I acknowledge the fact that meanness exists and that said meanness is perpetrated not BY people, but THROUGH people, by something that has infiltrated their mind, their better judgment, their common sense and their "I know better than that."

You see when things are out of order, chaotic, uneven and not balanced, it is because we are not taking the right dose.

We need to get back in "Spiritual Shape" if we are to compete in this "Spiritual Triathlon" of living, Loving and giving.

In talking to a physical fitness trainer, I learned some important attributes about myself that I needed to know in order to get my body in better shape so that I may compete in this "Spiritual Triathlon."

In talking to GOD, I learned some Life altering attributes about myself that I needed to know in order to get my MIND in the best possible shape so that I can compete in this "Spiritual Triathlon."

In talking to Jesus, HE in formed me that not only was I not taking the right dosage, but too often I was guilty of not even taking my medication in order to get my MIND, BODY and SOUL right and where it needs to be in order to compete in this "Spiritual Triathlon."

Therefore, the REAL "Reason for the Season," who Loves me even when I do not Love myself, took it upon HIMSELF, and for me, HE "Rx Faith."

Forever Blessed.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

da Marksman said...

Good stuff man. God bless.