Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Love Better"

Now that I know how to use my heart, I subsequently know the importance of exercising it for "flexibility, endurance, strength, capacity and longevity."

Now that I know that the purpose of my heart is not to only pump my blood, but to circulate the Love that is within me to all aspects and components of my body, internally as well as externally.

Now that I know how to listen to my heart, my stubborn head will begin to follow the Love that we should all be led by.

Now that I know how to reconcile my past and work towards building my future, I truly know no limits because now nothing is over my head or casting a shadow over my existence.

I Promise to speak more, listen more.

I Promise to Smile more, frown less.

I Promise to live more, enjoy all.

I Promise to be more compassionate, less judgmental.

I Promise to be more forgiving, less grudgingly.

I Promise to be more accepting, more open.

I Promise to Promise everything that I have Promised.

And lastly, I Promise to "Love Better."

I sincerely Love You and You, I will "Love Better," starting now.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too! ;)