Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Calm to Chaos"

"In Spite of Everything" that is coming and going on in your personal and professional lives, there will always be the one constant source that remains the same every day of your Life for the rest of your days.

Without fail, the greatest sense of joy is knowing that someone has invested and deposited within YOU, a guarantee that you will indeed weather the storms, even as the world around you appears to be collapsing.

The foundation that you stand upon allows you to build upon the "guarantee" that you are able to derive from the interest off of the deposits that were made on your behalf. And you don't even have to touch the principle in the process.

The Spirit of the LORD shall ALWAYS bring, "Calm to Chaos."

Amen.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: