Smile And Love Always!

Monday, December 28, 2009

"Time To Let Go"

Sometimes emotions and feelings wind up inadvertently depriving us of what we rightfully deserve.

We become so entangled in those very emotions and feelings that we wind up clouding our better judgment, making MORE mistakes, becoming MORE engulfed and even MORE tangled, trying to function and operate in the foggiest of situations with no direct visibility for miles, let alone beyond the tips of our noses.

When the giving of your heart far outweighs what you experience in return, it is time to rethink your ROI (Return On Investment). You don't need more investors, you just might be in need of a better business plan, experienced resources, seasoned risk takers and people that are simply, not afraid.

When the movements within your Life are circular, it is time to get off of the warn path and blaze a new one that you can successfully litter with your accomplishments as opposed to the "tried and not-so true" path that you have been on for far too long.

Before we enter 2010, we should center our energy and sever the ties that habitually bind us, preventing us from being all that we are supposed to be, all that we were designed to be and all that we were purposed to be.

Before we enter 2010, we should perform a front-end alignment with our hearts and our minds so that the rest of our bodies will assume the position so that we can forge STRAIGHT ahead.

GOD does indeed answer Prayers. Sometimes HIS answer is just not what we want to hear. But as Mother always advised me, "don't turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to what is right in front of you, Corey. When people reveal to you who they REALLY are, believe them."

That's my Momma!

I speak from experience when I say that its, "Time To Let Go."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

2 comments:

Larry said...

Great blog Corey ... Just what I needed as I move into the next chapter in my life.

"All of my life, in every season ...
You are still God, I have a reason to sing..
I have a reason to worship"

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!