Smile And Love Always!

Monday, December 07, 2009

"Primary Spot"

With passion seeping through my pores, my soul becomes dehydrated as I implore my ability to muster up more than enough nerve to make a difference in all that I know, whom I know and all that I come in contact with.

I must leave this in better condition than what I found it to be in when it birthed my poverty-stricken presence into existence.

Whether it is through the rearing of my children or my hands on contributions, I must make more deposits than withdrawals in order to better my odds of doing better than just, "breaking even."

Efforts to never be in vain, when left in plain sight, for others to see, pick up and carry on to the sheer delight of everything that is right and the green with envy, to all that consider me an enemy.

What I am and who I am pale in contrast and comparison to what and who I am well on my way to being. I see me for who and what I am as I courageously make alterations and conduct modifications so that I may exquisitely fit the specifications of what I am to be.

We fail to understand because we do not feel what those who comprehend already understand. So, I extend my hand so that you can be the "comprehension" and I will be the "understanding" as we fly through the turbulent times with the knowledge of our inevitable safe landing.

None will have been for naught, forgiveness does not mean forgot, but right next to me, I will continue to hold, your "Primary Spot."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: