Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

"The Better Part of Me"

I was born at 12:01am on 12/1. And 2 years ago today I would only have my Mother for 2 more days. How does the saying go? "If I knew then, what I know now..."

I feel good today! Although it has indeed been difficult, GOD has been good to me.

GOD has been wonderful to me.

GOD has been merciful to me.

I no longer "Hide My Tears" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2009/11/hide-my-tears.html) because GOD has ever so delicately taken the task of wiping them from my face as HE embraces me whenever my heart starts to feel a little empty.

All of the exquisitely well crafted words of the English language still fail in their feeble attempts to describe, illustrate or paint the picture of what GOD has and continues to do for me.

Every Blog that I write...it's GOD!

Every Blessing that I have...it's GOD!

In the midst of all that I have lost, everything that I STILL have...it's GOD!

My wonderful family and precious children...it's GOD!

Every tear that I shed, affords HIM the opportunity to wipe them away... because it's GOD!

I Love you Mom! GOD knows that I Love you!

You did a wonderfully impeccable job, but it's ok now. GOD's got it from here!

Every birthday just draws me closer to seeing you again. So, I will celebrate as if you called me this morning at 12:01am like you always did!

And please do not be confused in the GOD in me that you see. It is because of HIM, that reveals the "The Better Part of Me."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: