Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

"By Rope, Thread Or Shred of Faith?"

Dedicated to a Special Young Lady!

It is a daily hustle to keep your head above while you simultaneously tread that water. We're not promised another day and death is always just right around the corner.

Whatever is going on AROUND my world matters not because I have King Jesus going on WITHIN my world.

We are all hanging on to something to keep us going, moving, motivated, inspired, uplifted and energized.

It is WHAT we are holding on to that determines the length of time that we can continue to hold on and the strength that is required in order for us to MAINTAIN that much needed firm grip.

I do not know what that "rope" is made of, but it will eventually wither and ultimately give way no matter how strong and long you can hold on.

I am not too sure about that "thread" that is too weak to support its own, let alone "my" own in addition to.

But that "shred"...that little "Shred of Faith" is ALL that I need in order to weather the storm and Michael Phelps that same water that is attempting to catch me in its rip tide, pull me back out to sea and forever cast me away to never.

I do not know WHAT your problems in Life may be, but rest assured they are not unique. SomeONE, someWHERE has already encountered them, figured them out, defeated them and sent them packing and on their way.

That is what a "Shred of Faith" will do for you. Exactly what absolutely everything else cannot do for you.

Let go of that "rope!"

Forget about that "thread!"

It is time to latch on to that "shred!"

"By Rope, Thread Or Shred of Faith," we all hanging on to something to keep us going, moving, motivated, inspired, uplifted and energized.

It is WHAT we are holding on to that winds up making all of the lasting determination and difference WITHIN our lives.

From this day forward, will you be holding on "By Rope, Thread Or Shred of Faith?"

Now 100% rhetorical, Smile and Be Blessed!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: