Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, January 02, 2010

"For Some"

The onset of a new year sparks many to clamor towards an annual tradition that usually has wages cast on its success or more often than not, lack thereof.

Many times people wait for the beginning of something in order to initiate the new beginning within their lives, as if one chronologically supersedes or triggers the next.

I used to cast the same fisherman's line, with the same old bait and wondered why I always yielded the exact same results.

But GOD is good because through selfless Prayer, HE will reveal to you the path that you have driven by year after year.

Ask me how I know.

I began to realize that EVERY day that I have breath, is a new beginning. I need not wait for the stroke of midnight to cast my line with my new bait affixed.

Everyday is a new beginning!

Every breath is an opportunity in wait!

Every rising of the sun blinding my sight is proof positive that I have yet another chance.

Every sunset shall not end, but begin the next in a line of "Every."

I believe because I am still here!

I live because I believe that I'm still here for a reason, to satisfy a purpose. My reason and purpose may differ from yours, but if you are able to read this, then you are still here for a reason and a purpose as well.

Ask me how I know.

Tradition may bare a high attendance rate, but it is never too late to create your own tradition. It just takes courage. And GOD gives us not the spirit of fear. So, attribute my bravery to the spirit of the LORD.

Annual beginnings are a component of 12-month do-overs, but if you're waiting for a new beginning, the next breath that you take provides you just that!

Ask me how I know.

Annual traditions are cool, "For Some."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: