Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"Preparation for Love"

You cannot prepare for Love at the very moment that you fall in Love. You are then ill-prepared for Love if you do.

At the moment that we acknowledge and recognize that Love exists, we can start to understand its purpose and the true meaning of Love, by opening up our Hearts. At that moment we should start to massage our minds and bodies to one day receive Love so that we are prepared for the greatest joy that GOD ever made for us, by opening up our Hearts.

Throughout our lives, we will undoubtedly have a couple of practice runs at Love until we get it right as we continue to massage our minds and bodies to conform with the notion and the sheer power of Love and all that it has to offer, by opening up our Hearts.

There will be some bumps along the way, but it is critically important to know that just like GOD, Love does not change and never will. Love is the single most powerful force that we should all be so lucky to experience one day, some day soon. And if we're open to Love, within our Lifetime, after we have opened up our Hearts.

I've heard that "if you fail to plan, then you have planned to fail."

I agree with that sentiment, hence the reason why I am still massaging my mind and body even as I construct every word to this Blog, taking mental notes of the preparation that I need to perform in order to be ready for when I hear Love knocking at my front door, back door or gently tapping on my windows.

I plan on succeeding, therefore my successful planning has me massaging, in "Preparation for Love."

Pardon the interruption, my heart just informed my ears and I, that we heard a knock...

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: