Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"By Faith"

Who would've thought that this little smidgen of Faith could/would carry me, sustain me, overrule my detractors and provide objection to my opponents?

If you have ever been in the courtroom before, then you know what it means to have to be able to piggyback on a smidgen of Faith when the odds are overwhelming stacked against you.

If you have ever been stricken, your body riddled with illness, then you know what it means to disregard what the doctor might have said due to the fact that the last say so does not reside with them, but with HIM.

If you know not the origins of your next meal, please know that the Love of GOD will not have you go without, even as your glare at those empty cupboards.

I am convinced, having witnessed, that that is exactly when, where and how GOD shows up to demonstrate HIS "walk softly, but carry a big stick" philosophy. Have you ever had to pull out that big stick in order to fight off and defend yourself? Does it not work to perfection when used for protection?

This far,
All this way,
Over obstacles,
Through adversity,
Dangers seen,
Around the enemy,
Dangers unseen,
Troubled waters,
Rough terrain,
Uncertainties,
Ambiguities.

Does it not work to perfection when used for protection?

My little brother, "By Faith."
My grandfather, "By Faith."
My grandmother, "By Faith."
My uncles, "By Faith."
My friends, "By Faith."
My MOTHER, "By Faith."
To everything else in my Lifetime that I have ever lost, it is "By Faith."

Does it not work to perfection when used for protection?

I refuse to yield, out on the battlefield, "By Faith."

Walk "By Faith," and not BY sight.

All of the Glory be to GOD, forever!

I'll see you tomorrow, "By Faith."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: