Smile And Love Always!

Monday, June 01, 2009

"Inside/Outside"

Sometimes we already know the answers to our questions, but for some reason unbeknownst, we seek "Outside" verification for something that we have already confirmed on the "Inside."

Who we are on the "Inside" is what is projected to the world on the "Outside." Perhaps "what you see is what you get," is so appropriately justified.

A crash course in "Demeanor" is what I once needed even though I initially took offense at that suggestion. But years later, I am Blessed that someone cared enough about me to tell me the TRUTH and not what I WANTED to hear! I am better for that and am grateful at the behest of their brutal honesty.

What I once was on the "Inside" was projected to the world on the "Outside" and since "what you see is what you get," perhaps that explains why I got little to nothing at all.

But NOW, what I am in the "Inside" is ILLUMINATED to the world on the "Outside" and because I know who I am and what I am, no "Outside" verification is needed. "What you see is what you get," and I know that My Mother would be proud!

If the "Outside" is not even attractive to you, then change the story on the "Inside."

"Demeanor 101" has offered me exponential ROI. If it was not for that wealthy deposit, I would not have healthy withdrawals.

My "Inside" IS my "Outside." For what you see, is TRULY, what you get!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: