Smile And Love Always!

Monday, June 08, 2009

"First Breath"

Through adversity, opportunity takes its "First Breath," from its virgin experience.

Our very first encounter with something of zero familiarity is the initial step in a multiple step process that will determine how we navigate through Life, covering places we have never been and faces we have never seen.

How we lend ourselves to the "Process of Life" has a direct impact on how Life lends itself to the "Process of OUR Lives."

Opportunity is littered throughout the highways and byways of Life. But our "Virginity to Opportunity" tells us that the litter that we see is garbage, when in all actuality the litter that we commonly refer to as garbage is merely disguised as opportunity. The same opportunity that would have us "pick it up" and do something with it.

Even a new born child seizes the opportunity when it is first born to take its "First Breath." It does not have to be told to breathe. Yet somewhere along the way, we forget to do so.

Seize the moment!
Seize the opportunity!
Make something out of nothing and then be bold enough to share the ingredients!

Perhaps someone around you forgot to breathe. But by watching you from afar, they are no longer afraid to take their "First Breath."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: