Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"By Their Actions"

Always wondering what the deal is and why you find yourself in a perpetual "spin cycle" that habitually leaves you wet? You're STILL wet!

Soaked in ambiguity, drenched in a bunch of "could've, would've, should've" and immersed in EVERYTHING that represents NOTHING that you stand for, what you want, who you are and your purpose and goals in Life.

How do we find ourselves in these situations?

From MY experience, GOD was left out of the equation! And when HE is subtracted out, nothing will EVER add up! We can forget about multiplication because zero times anything yields you absolutely NOTHING! We are divided by the lack of having exercised the fundamentals of Life.

Put GOD first, in ALL, that you do!

GOD is a man of action and anything less than represents contrary, disguised as primary, when in all actuality is secondary, at best!

Keep GOD first, in ALL, that you do!

For what you attract should be representative of the GOD that dwells within you.

The true intentions of people should be easier to discern. For they will not lead by their words, they will lead "By Their Actions."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: