Smile And Love Always!

Friday, June 19, 2009

"Identity"

One of the most important things that every relationship needs is an "Identity." Specifically the "Identity" WITHIN the relationship in addition to the "Identity" OF the relationship itself.

What I mean by this is that "HIS" "Identity" should not be defined by "HER" existence. Likewise, "HER" "Identity" should not be defined by "HIS" existence.

We need and are entitled to having our own individual "Identities" in addition TO the "Identity" of our relationships.

I have learned that it is of the utmost importance to continue to be who and what we are and who and what we were when we initially garnered the attention of our now significant others.

Losing yourself in someone else's "Identity" will only end tragically. Their "Identity" is theirs alone.

Someone losing themselves in your "Identity" will also end one way, tragically. Your "Identity" is yours alone.

Keep your "Identity" for yourself. That is why it was given to us in the first place. It IS us and represents who and what we are, who and what we will be and ultimately who and what we will become, whether we are in a relationship or not.

Avoid an "Identity" crisis by being true to yourself. You will Love yourself for it in the end.

It's time for me to start Smiling again. It is a BIG part of my GOD given "Identity."

Be Blessed!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: