Smile And Love Always!

Friday, June 05, 2009

"The Right Decision, My Voice of Reason"

One of the things that I miss most about My Mother was her ability to innately be my "Voice of Reason." Whenever I felt like it was "me against the world" or that "they were out to get me," she would always reassure me by bringing it back down to reality with the magical words that emanated from her lips, to my ears.

Whenever tough times are upon me, I am constantly reminded of her absence in the physical form, yet I am calmed and Blessed as my umbrella, my Smile, continuously shields me.

My Mother taught me that we never really stray too far from home. Not necessarily in the physical, but in the emotional, within the mental and definitely the Spiritual form.

That fact alone allows me, affords me and provides me with the remembrance of everything that was right within everything that My Mother ever taught me.

With the trajectory of a sharp pain, I grimace at the realization that my "Voice of Reason" has been silenced. But like My Mother once said, "we never really stray too far from home." And since home is where the heart is, the heart WITHIN my home resides with my "Voice of Reason," My Mother. And although I can no longer HEAR that voice, I still listen TO it, I still listen FOR it, as I open up my umbrella and Smile.

Whenever I ponder whether or not I am making "The Right Decision, My Voice of Reason" brings it back down to earth, brings it on home, exactly where my heart is, with My Mother.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it!

Arcelia