Smile And Love Always!

Friday, June 12, 2009

"My Time Is Now!"

I finally got all of my "Ducks in a Row" and they are in an impeccable single file line.

I finally got my Spiritual prowess in tact and it advises me of every step of every way, constantly keeping me on the straight and narrow.

I finally got Corey out of the drivers seat so that Jesus can take the wheel.

I said, I finally got Corey out of the drivers seat so that Jesus can take the wheel!

I finally know my purpose, am aware of my strengths, embrace my temporary weaknesses and have acknowledged my faults and apologized for my shortcomings.

I finally spoke the desires of my heart out loud, pledged my Faithfulness and have decided to let GOD direct my path.

I finally arrived at a space and place within my Life where I know and like who and what I am.

I am finally comfortable with the outcome even though I am void of its knowledge, for my walk is that of Faith and not that of sight.

Finally, I know who the hell I am, what I am supposed to be doing, my purpose in Life and what I ultimately want.

Here I am! This is me!

"My Time Is Now!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Robin said...

Congratulations Corey! For Graduating from the College of Life. Keep on riding Strong.