Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Until We're Gone"

Entirely too much of the time, we do not appreciate or we are not appreciated until it is too late, "Until We're Gone."

Your window of opportunity has just slammed shut, to never have again.

Why do we do that? Why do we wait until it is too late to make it right, to do it right, to be right and lastly, to live right?

We should all make a concerted effort to know our history, so that we're not predisposed to repeating the negative aspects of it. Those components fall into the "Lessons Learned" category and should be filed away and used for references only.

From time to time, I refer to that material and do my very best to keep it all in perspective. It serves none of us any purpose if the appreciation is posthumously deposited into our Life's savings account. Even though others may be able to withdraw from it, we should all be so lucky to hear those words, feel that Love and rejoice in the fact that we did our absolute best.

Do it while we're still here. Do not wait, "Until We're Gone."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: