Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Forevermore"

Even though I now know what it feels like "To Be Humbled," STILL, "My Time Is Now!" Time to renew myself, renew relationships, renew the passion for companionship, renew those important friendships and take back EVERYTHING that the devil EVER stole from me!

Sometimes in order to rebuild, you have to completely destroy by permanently purging the old. The old habits, the old ways, the old actions, the old attitudes, the old thought processes, the old philosophies and the lingering ignorance that always told you "Yes" when it clearly should have been "No," at least half of the time.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but the realization followed by the acknowledgment is current.

My personal realization and public acknowledgments are not a solicitation for heroism, yet they are a testimony for someone or anyone to witness the Blessing within the Blessing. Within that Blessing lies the UNDERSTANDING that no one is an island to him or herself.

Nothing but the Love of GOD precedes our ability to coexist and our responsibility to Love each other in the process.

No matter what, unconditionally and "Forevermore," I Love You!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautifully written <3