Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

"100%"

Before you ever walk away, know within your heart and soul that you have given your all and not one tenth of a percent less than "100%."

If hindsight has proactively and positively influenced your vision to now be 20/20, then forgive, forgive yourself, heal, heal yourself and happily afford yourself the opportunity to now give yourself and OF yourself, "100%."

There is zero redundancy in your efforts and no replication of the mistakes of the past. "100%" IS ALL ANEW! You're not simply picking up where you left off. You ARE the living representation of every reason why from this day forth your "100%" will always add up to be no less than "100%."

Not even one tenth of a percent less than "100%!"

May GOD's Grace continue to soften the hearts of those that have wronged and those have been wronged. No less than "100%!"

May GOD's Love, wisdom, knowledge and understanding be imparted among all of us to reveal the need to acknowledge those "wrongs" and open up our hearts for "Reconciliation." No less than "100%."

May your heart be troubled no more with the permanent presence of GOD. No less than "100%."

May you recover, renew, replenish and rebuild. No less than "100%."

Accept no less than "100%."

In EVERYTHING that you EVER do, make sure that it is done at no less than "100%."

Love with every rhythm of your heart. Move to every beat of that rhythm. Live to Love for the "Reconciliation" of Love. And do it, no less than "100%."

I Love You, "100%!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: