Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Demonstrate Your Love"

I can tell you what you want to hear and just, leave it at that.

I can verbalize every intimate detail of every encounter, perceived or realized and just, leave it at that.

But all of that verbiage would fall short and eventually onto deaf ears if I were to never follow that talk up with a demonstration of Love to the one that I Love or the one that I call myself in Love with.

At some point, you need to "Demonstrate Your Love" in grand fashion.

At some point, you need to seal off any and all entrances where ambiguity or doubt can seep in, disrupt the flow and eventually infiltrate and destroy what is attempting to be created, all in the name of, Love.

Recognizing Love is key. Allowing Love to enter the premises is not optional if Love is what you truly seek. Knowing what to do with Love, is EVERYTHING!

Love will always demonstrate itself to you, even when you're not watching.

Love will always talk to you, even when you're not listening.

Love will never fail you, even if you've yet to succeed at Love.

Love is just waiting for you to "Demonstrate Your Love" to the one that you Love or the one that you call yourself in Love with.

Do not TALK about your Love, BE about your Love! Clarity will begin to take form as soon as you start to "Demonstrate Your Love."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: