Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Said, Love"

One day Love told me to Love and allow Love to Love me in response.

So, I took Love up on Love's offer and made a date with Love. Only to be stood up by Love, or so I thought.

I went back to Love and informed her of my disappointment with Love. "How dare you recommend Love so highly, yet Love did not even live up to Love's expectations," I scolded.

She told me that "Love is Love and that Love stands by her words once she has committed her Love to you. Whomever stood you up was NOT Love, but an impostor of Love that you will easily be able to identify and recognize going forward due to Love's unmistakable glow," Love insisted.

Love advised me to better screen who I shared my Love with for the Love that is "proposed" could actually wind up being a Love that is "opposed."

Love was talking a good game to me, but I needed more than the just the four quarters of regulation Love. I needed more than just the 9 innings of Love. Love had better provide me with EXTRA innings, so that I could get my batting average back up to par. Simply put, Love had better do what I needed Love to do, or ELSE!

When it comes to Love, I have found that a lot of resumes that boast an MBA in Love and preface it with their "experience" in Love, cannot even demonstrate an "example" of Love on the whiteboard during Love's interview process.

Obviously Love is "listed" but the lack of Love referrals prevents a 2nd Love interview from ever occurring.

I must admit, Love was right! I mean, JESUS first Loved me. My Mother nurtured me with her Love. My daughter first taught me the meaning of unconditional Love. My son literally wrestles with me to display his Love. And both of my children relish me with their infectious Love. Love DOES stand by her word!

So, as I make my way back to Love, I believe the words that come from her and implore Love to continue speaking those words of Love to me.

Love is not worth the paper that Love is not written on.
Write it down!
Verbalize it!
Make it an acton item!

Love is all about the glow!

Thank you Love! Needless to say, I now find myself "glowing," in "Love."

And to top things off, they called me back for my 2nd Love interview.

Things are looking Lovely today!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: