Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

"Promise You Love"

Love has kept many of us at bay for such a long time that it is now time to come ashore.  Sometimes we sit and wait for the High Tide to ride it out and then during the Low Tide, we're anticipating the arrival of High Tide, hoping that our timing is ripe enough to enjoy the perfect moment on the perfect spot, underneath the forgiving sun.

But, "The Promise of Love" tells me that the High Tide/Low Tide philosophy is outdated and needs to be updated, especially if you're still trying to perfectly time your "fun in the sun."

Love promises me that it shall never fail and it offers up zero in the way of condolences with respect to whether or not you ever got your timing just right!  There is no such thing!  That is equivalent to asking "The Promise of Love" to "Promise You Love" while you do nothing to promise yourself the same in return.

"The Promise of Love" is not outdated nor does it need to be updated.  "The Promise of Love" just requires you to acknowledge the gravitational pull when "The Promise of Love" is attempting to "Promise You Love."

Promise yourself what you expect others to promise to you in return.  The energy that you demonstrate is synonymous with the energy that gravitates, towards you.  "The Promise of Love" never fails.

It wasn't Love that kept many of us at bay.  It was US that kept Love at bay when it was attempting to come ashore only to wash back out to sea, while ambiguously awaiting us to perfect our timing.

I Pray for recognition of "The Promise of Love," because I know that it will "Promise You Love."

That, I Promise.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: