Smile And Love Always!

Monday, May 18, 2009

"Playing With The Box"

I remember My Mother having conversations with her friends about buying a "particular gift" for one of their children and much to their surprise the child wound up "Playing With The Box" more so than the "particular gift."

Over the years, I have repeatedly heard the same story echoed in many conversations with my friends and their friends alike.

As adults, "particular gifts" have been bestowed upon us, whether we asked for them or not and we too, wind up "Playing With The Box" more so than the actual "particular gift."

If a good breath of fresh air in the form of a person has come into your Life, then stop "Playing With The Box" and the notion that this "particular gift" is not "meant for you" or that you are not deserving. WHY DO YOU THINK IT IS IN YOUR LIFE TO BEGIN WITH?

If the Promise of tomorrow is asking for your participation today, why would you NOT oblige that "particular gift?" WHY DO YOU THINK IT IS IN YOUR LIFE TO BEGIN WITH?

From children to adults, we get "particular gifts" and wind up simply, "Playing With The Box."

Although I am immensely appreciative of the lesson that "Playing With The Box" has taught me, as adults, it is time for us to STOP "Playing With The Box" and embrace our "particular gifts."

Afterall, it would be a crying shame if our "particular gifts" wound up being "re-gifted," to someone else.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: