Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

"The Absence of Love"

That couple that sits across the table from one another and utters more to the server than they do to themselves, in "The Absence of Love."

Such a pitiful existence to deny yourself of the greatest, unrivaled feeling in the world.

I am GRATEFUL to the person that marked me PRESENT when I was ABSENT from Love.

I am FORGIVING of the person that was ABSENT when I tried to GIVE them Love.

I am HUMBLED by the fact that Love never goes out of business.

I am REMINDED of all of the acts that Love demonstrates to market its brilliance to the world with the understanding that NOTHING can defeat, upstage or rival, that of Love.

Love is like class, you need to be PRESENT in order to appreciate what is being taught. Someone else's notes will not due.

Even if you are tardy, you are still marked PRESENT. Do not allow "The Absence of Love" to be the story of your Life.

Corey??....Here!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: