Smile And Love Always!

Monday, May 04, 2009

"Dripping Wet"

Completely drenched and saturated in every emotion that I no longer have bottled up, for I have unscrewed the top, popped the cork and released every reason to conceal it ever again.

Life changing it has been, forever changed I now am. I realize what I used to ponder and firmly acknowledge every wonder that exists between the two, that were never supposed to.

I happily oblige the vacancy of pride and open wide the window of possibilities between you and me.

I look forward without looking back should the reason be contrary to reflection.

I maximize by minimizing all that serve no purpose within my surroundings, for I am in constant need of concrete grounding.

The heart on my sleeve is eager to believe that nothing is impossible when our shared beliefs are merged and represent each of us individually as well as collectively.

From the first installment of our first encounter, the day that we first met.

The Love that bleeds from within my heart, is "Dripping Wet."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: