Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Differences, Between The Two"

Sometimes the "Differences, Between The Two" can form a concrete, permanent wedge that fits so perfectly, that you have to wonder if that customized fit is the result of a bright spotlight on the undeniable "Differences, Between The Two" or if it is just attempting to PUT the spotlight on the PEOPLE in your lives that are steadily piling on fresh concrete to further reinforce that permanent wedge, THUS creating "Differences, Between The Two."

My Mother used to constantly remind me that "everything ain't always what it appears to be, Corey. What you think might be working for you, could very well be working against you. And what you think might be working against you, could very well be working for you."

Understanding the "Differences, Between The Two" is the key!

That unmistakable variable that boldly attempts to play a role in all of Life's equations, is Love.

Should Love be present, then that concrete wedge can be jack hammered.

If Love is absent, then that concrete wedge shall forever bare witness to the names permanently scribed and solidified within its composition.

Nothing else but Love, is the deciding factor!

Love ultimately determines whether or not the "Differences, Between The Two" will align themselves in a show of force to the power of Love or crumble in the wake of defeat for perpetrating anything less than admiration for Love.

The "Differences, Between The Two," have everything to do, with Love.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Beautiful! Keep them coming!