Smile And Love Always!

Friday, May 15, 2009

"BEGIN With Love"

Created in HIS likeness, my physical composition takes a back seat to the internal composition which consists of everything that "BEGINS With Love."

Loving Heart,
Loving Mind,
Loving Spirit,
Loving Thoughts,
Loving Attitude,
Loving Disposition,
Loving Reciprocity.

With Love being the nucleus of my soul, I find it easier to navigate terrain that bares no resemblance to Love, because I know that is ultimately not a place where I would rest or take up residence, even temporarily.

I fill up on Love to avoid even having to make a pit stop in those rest(less) areas and continue to drive straight on through the night until all of my surroundings "BEGIN With Love."

A lot of detours along the way, coupled with off- ramps, on-ramps, speed bumps and other traffic, coming and going in both directions. But since I know what Love looks like, I prevent myself from admiring imitations of Love and focus on the authenticity of Love in its truest form.

Love made in HIS likeness assumes no other shape or form other than its original composition, an unmistakable image that needs no support mechanism and is perfection in all of its wonderful brilliance.

"BEGIN With Love" and Love will never END.

I Love You My Sweetest Mother and that is exactly why I always will. You "BEGAN With Love," thus teaching me how, to "BEGIN With Love."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: