Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

"It All Adds Up"

When you start down the road less traveled, for a split second you might THINK that you are all alone, keeping yourself company down this, soon-to-be familiar path.

For starters, since HE never leaves our side, we are NOT alone! As we make our way farther down the road less traveled, we do wind up with FEWER willing passengers.

The road less traveled is not familiar enough, soon enough for those not willing enough to step out of that comfort zone and into something even more comfortable. As of yet, they don't know what they don't know!

Therefore, the pruning process begins and we start the shedding of old friends, old habits, old ways and old thought processes that took us absolutely nowhere.

We start subtracting these things from our lives so that we can make room for the new habits, the new ways, the new thought processes and the new enlightenment for the old friends that we still Love very much. Since "WE" now know better, that means that vicariously, "THEY" too, know better as well.

In order for us to come into the new, we must first rid ourselves of the old, by subtraction.

Subtracting FROM, so that we may one day add TO, in order for us to multiply, without any further division. Mathematically speaking, "It All Adds Up."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: