Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Forgive Yourself"

I have learned that forgiveness is vitally essential and a key ingredient in and for Life.

We need to forgive the ones that have perpetrated less than towards us even though we have perpetrated greater than towards them.

We need to forgive those same individuals for those same less than acts so that we may pick up the pieces TO and move on WITH our Lives.

In turn, we need to humble ourselves and genuinely ask for forgiveness for all that we have done to contribute to all of the ingredients that forgiveness calls for.

And when it is all said and done and the recipe for forgiveness has been followed, the final act is to "Forgive Yourself" so that you too may pick up the pieces TO and move on WITH your Life as well.

Forgiveness does indeed come full circle and it leaves absolutely nothing for the imagination. It is as bare as naked allows. And one piece of garment at a time, you will become clothed again, with each piece of attire replenishing the portion of you that was stripped away.

If it was done TO you, "Forgive Them."

If it was done BY you, "Forgive Yourself."

Starting today, rid yourself of the guilt. Genuinely ask for forgiveness, Pray for forgiveness and finally, "Forgive Yourself."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Corey! This is so on time. I just had a couple hours conversation with some friends last night on this very subject. A little more indepth as to the forgetting when you forgive. I think that part really falls under the forgiving yourself to close the circle. Good word my friend. But then they always are.