Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, April 02, 2009

"Back Into"

Sometimes we fall out of GOD's good Graces. Other times we fall out of Love with Love and/or the person that we said that we were in Love with. Being human means that more often than not, we will find ourselves trying to get "Back Into" what we intentionally or inadvertently fell out of.

Perfection does not define our existence, it is only a benchmark that we already know we will not be able to achieve. But that does not mean that we cannot challenge ourselves to strive for something higher, something better. I mean eventually, one day we shall all perish, but that does not stop us from going to see our physicians, getting our check-ups, screenings and shots, now does it?

I have recently experienced immeasurable growth that has instantaneously altered what I thought LAST WEEK with what I now know THIS WEEK. That is just how quickly HE works when we humbly seek HIM first in all that we do. I have learned to BE READY when you pray for and ask HIM to be a constant presence in your Life.

Getting "Back Into" what we once took for granted is at times, not an easy task when we lead with the flesh. But should we fondly recall the permanent example that we have in Jesus, our stubbornness should subside and be replaced with forgiveness, the single ingredient that is needed to move on.

If you have fallen down, then get back up!

If you have fallen off, its time to get back on!

If you have fallen out of, do not back off, step "Back Into." For we should ALL step "Back Into" our rightful places, with those familiar faces, "Back Into" HIS good Graces.

The time has come, to get "Back Into."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: