Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

"To Encourage You"

Deep in the throws of adversity, down the back alleys of uncertainty, up the block of obstacles, around the corners of hate, at the end of despair avenue, on the bypass of resentment, lies the cul de sac of Love.

Oft times, we have to travel down these paths in our lifetimes in order to get to Love's destination. And although these things have the potential of clouding our judgment or doubting what is within our hearts, they cannot override, overpower or overrule the power of Love.

These things might attempt to pollute the pureness of Love, but they shall ALWAYS fail miserably! Love is not negotiable! It truly "is what it is." I'm talking about the one thing that always makes the best first impression and the second thing that cannot fail, with GOD being the first. Talk about hitting two birds with a single stone.

Times are hard and the battles will continue to wage on, but the VICTORY has already been won! Love ALREADY has the victory within the palms of its hands. Love cannot be cheated or defeated! You cannot simply retreat from Love and what is within you. Love will always defeat any ADVERSITY, any UNCERTAINTY, any OBSTACLE, any HATE, any DESPAIR, any RESENTMENT and ANYTHING that is not, Love.

Love only asks you of one thing. Love asks that you allow it to "To Encourage You."

It is time to fall in Love all over again.

GOD Bless.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: