Smile And Love Always!

Friday, March 13, 2009

"Face It & Fight It"

The odds are always stacked against us in one form or fashion, in one way or another. Just when we think we got this thing licked, up pops another obstacle in which to overcome. But the EXACT reason why we are STILL here is BECAUSE of the simple fact that we overcome.

All of the trials and tribulations that we conquer are NOT in vain. They have subsequently built up an impenetrable defense within us to withstand the blows from the most formidable opponent known to man.

Some of us are so accustomed to adversity that it has become second nature to us. We have learned to "Face It & Fight It," come what, come may, in every instance that it presents itself to us. Like there is no tomorrow, we leave our efforts on the battlefield and replenish our fortitude and live to see another day, fight another day and taste victory all over again.

Those odds are just some mathematical equation that bigger brains came up with. And although numbers don't lie, I put my Faith in an equation that cannot be mathematically solved. I have my all and all WITHIN my all and all.

I am so grateful for the adversity in my Life. My children will witness my strength, feed off of it and grow to be strong enough to one day fend for themselves. So, if my purpose is to be an example for others, then with an unequivocal and resounding YES, I shall be that visual to build up those that are around me, everytime I "Face It & Fight It."

Turn your adversity on its ears and use it against itself to create your next Blessing. There IS a silver lining within those dark clouds. Sometimes in order for it to reveal itself, you just have to "Face It & Fight It."

I Love You Mom!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!