Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Too High, Too Low, Too Great"

The mountains are "Too High," the valleys are "Too Low" and the disappointments are "Too Great" for me to venture on this journey without you. I cannot sustain the inevitable pain that I will undoubtedly endure should I choose to foolishly explore this Life on my own. An exploration is all that it would amount to in light of the fact that I can do nothing without you.

Pride does not enter into the fray, nor does it hinder the visibility that I need in which to SEE, all that is beside, behind AND in front of me. The stakes are "Too High," for me to merely get by, on thoughts of recognition, yet not being able to identify.

The stakes are "Too Low," if my efforts refuse to grow, to the level of maturation needed to bring about an impact to my Life and situation.

The disappointments are "Too Great," should I allow others to create and ultimately have a hand in deciding my fate.

Therefore, expectations are the foundation that all is built upon and the backdrop for all of the things in which to come.

The height of the mountains, the depths of the valleys and the magnitude of the disappointments are minuscule at best and in comparison to the Kingdom that awaits my arrival, they are reduced to the speed bumps that they are, which are only designed to slow me down, so that I may enjoy the scenery on this journey, with my Life in Your hands, Your presence by my side, Your Love in my heart and You on my mind. My heart tells me that I am indeed on the right path.

"Too High, Too Low, Too Great"

My Passion, My Purpose, My Fate.

"Too High, Too Low, Too Great"

I accept You here and now, to avoid tomorrow's too late.

Blessings.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: