Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"If I Had A Big Sister"

Being the oldest means that I am everyone else's "Big." There are definite pro's and con's that come with the territory of being everyone else's "Big" and only the person in that "Big" position knows the extent of what those pro's and con's truly are.

Every since the birth of her little brother, her innate character kicked into high gear and she performs as if she has been here before, "all knowing" when in all actuality, she is "all growing."

The rapture of Love, protection, guidance and direction are cute, sincere and genuine. Her little brother is very lucky to have a sister such as the one that he will grow to immensely appreciate for all that she has done and continues to do to make his Life better. Her "Big" sister status is one that she takes seriously and is very proud of. Needless to say, or better off "said," I am very proud of.

For all that you DO, for all that you ARE, for all of the Love that you DEMONSTRATE, we are ALL better because of it.

And on this day, the day of your birth, Daddy would like for you to know that, "If I Had A Big Sister," I would want her to be just like you.

I Love You Princess!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: