Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

"Seed of Opportunity"

Some of us do not recognize opportunity because it comes in the form of hard work. But you see, opportunity is nothing but a seed. And that hard work, it is nothing but water. Rudimentary at this point, but we all know what happens once we begin to water the seed. It begins to grow.

That opportunity, that seed, can rest solidly on the surface, but as long as you work hard, and watering that seed persists, that seed will grow to FIND its roots, thus creating its own foundation that will spawn others, that will spawn others, that will spawn others.

And now you sit in the midst of "Generational Blessings" because of that one seed, that one effort, that created more than you ever humanly fathomed.

So, plant that seed. Put forth that effort. Find the roots that will keep you firmly planted to allow the absolute best in the form of growth. And lastly, take advantage of that "Seed of Opportunity."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: