Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"If You Only Knew"

When they have not the first clue as to what stands before them, they are destined to lose all of what they don't even realize they already have.

When they treat you like the water in the palms of their hands, you too will fall through their fingers as they desperately attempt to grasp what is no longer tangible to them.

Some people think they are losing what they have when they don't even realize that they have already lost what they once had.

There IS a statute of limitations with respect to your course of action. So, when your inactivity has blatant visibility, do not be surprised by your inevitable reality.

Listen when you're being spoken to. Raise your hand if you don't understand. Of all the times Love has been there for you and now I find myself left with, "If You Only Knew."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting thought.