Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Half A Chance"

Some of us consume so much adversity that we now monitor the caloric intake. The sodium levels from the contents of said adversity try their best to elevate our blood pressure and silently kill us. Adversity attempts to destroy us wholly AND Holy!

This destruction is done in part, in halves or in whole. But through the example that HE has shown, those seeds of adversity become a thing of the past when they are uprooted, removed and ultimately destroyed!

The DEPTH of the adversity matters not. It just means that GOD has a BIGGER shovel to facilitate HIS uprooting process. And sometimes that means that we need to roll up our sleeves and get to work.

While we are steadily looking for that COMPLETE opportunity, GOD is steadily showing us that all HE needs is "Half A Chance" to show us that EVERYTHING that HE does is ALREADY complete. Our personal "work in progress" is just part of the revealing process, preparing us for what HE has already done.

In order to make us whole, all we need to do is give HIM half, "Half A Chance."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: