Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Comprehend the Possibilities"

My Pastor said to, "Comprehend the Possibilities."

When I learned that I can do EVERYTHING through Christ Jesus, I also learned that the enemy couldn't tell me NOTHING!  I am learning to "Comprehend the Possibilities."

I am waiting for HIM to fight the battles on my behalf and allowing HIM to beat up the "bully" so that I can take back EVERYTHING that was once stolen from me!  I am learning to "Comprehend the Possibilities."

I am restoring the Faith WITHIN my Faith so that I may walk the same example that I talk, by illustrating it in EVERYTHING that I do. I am learning to "Comprehend the Possibilities."

Today, I am doing EVERYTHING that I am destined to do because I now "Realize the Possibilities" and am proactively doing not just SOMETHING about it, but EVERYTHING about it!

Whether it is my Pastor, your Pastor or just you coming to the realization, it is time to start to "Comprehend the Possibilities," restore the Faith WITHIN your Faith, take back EVERYTHING that was ever stolen from you and allow the enemy to tell you NOTHING, as you make your way down a path that permits you to "Realize the Possibilities."

But first, you need to learn to "Comprehend the Possibilities."

Thank You Pastor!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: