Smile And Love Always!

Monday, April 20, 2009

"But A Dream"

They possess all of the talent in the world, yet they keep it bottled up like its their own little personal genie. With every chance to be everything that they so desire to be, they have chosen to lock THEMSELVES up and throw away the key.

But as soon as they witness what they want "in action," that "could've, would've, should've" mouthpiece gets louder by the second. And at the end of the day, the only thing that ever tends to materialize are the same old words that you have heard time and time again. Those same words that you no longer believe!

Sometimes you wind up fighting a battle that is riddled with time. And every orifice is representative of that leakage of time and all that you have wasted, thus far.

The timekeeper does not guarantee us what we "think" we're entitled to, which is exactly why the maximization of EVERY situation should be aided by our prioritization and impromptu ability to handle fluctuation. A lot of those self-imposed impacts are only perceived, not realized.

My Momma used to tell me, "Corey, nothing comes to a sleeper, "But A Dream." Wake Up!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

CDP said...

I like this one. CDP