Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, October 01, 2009

"The Beauty In"

You do what needs to be done, for no reason other than the fact that it, needs to be done.

You say what needs to be said, for no reason other than the fact that it, needs to be said.

Your heart is as big as all outdoors because your physical frame is too small to contain the immense joy that is packaged within just that wonderful Smile alone!

You make all of the difference in all of the lives that you touch, directly and indirectly, expecting nothing in return, other than the NEXT opportunity in which to do it all over again.

May your beauty never fade.
May your heart never grow weary.
May your efforts never become tired.

"The Beauty In" what you do, is the fact that it makes YOU who YOU are.

When people see YOU, do they see "The Beauty In" YOU?

More importantly, when YOU see YOU, do YOU see "The Beauty In" YOU?

GOD does....

In everything that you do, there lies "The Beauty In" YOU!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: