Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Doing My Best In Order To Be My Best"

In order for me to appreciate living and being right, I am "growing" through the process of redemption by admitting and acknowledging all of the times in which I was wrong.

It matters not and the statute of limitations never expire when redemption is at hand and forgiveness lies within those very palms.

If I WANT the best, then I am compelled to DO the best, all the while BEING my best. I shall attract the same energy that I put forth and will RECEIVE it in the same manner that I GIVE it, expectedly so.

I am just "Doing My Best In Order To Be My Best."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Florcie said...

This is beautiful