Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Deposit Slips"

By the time I depart this Lifetime, I will have imparted all of my wisdom and knowledge, paying it forward, by returning it to where it belongs: to someone other than me.

Having depleted my Lifelong "experience" savings and rendering my undying Love and Support, I will completely empty me of all that is me and give of me until there is no more of me.

With each day, I grab and fill out what would have otherwise been a blank "Deposit Slip" and contribute to an account and a fund that will sustain itself, replenish in Spiritual wealth and maintain its physical health, with every contribution that I make.

With every day there is a new deposit.

With every day there is a different deposit.

But most importantly, with every day, there IS a deposit!

The next visit that you make to your financial institution, be sure to stock up on some "Deposit Slips" so that you can start making contributions to an account and a fund that will ultimately match your efforts: effort for effort.

At first you might not feel like you have ANYTHING to contribute or write on your "Deposit Slip."

But every day provides you SOMETHING in which to write on that "Deposit Slip."

You might not believe that the contributions of your "Deposit Slip" add up to that MUCH. But, what is "not that much" to you could be an abundance to others.

If someone performed an audit on you, what would it say about where and how you invest your time and energy? Would it reveal you making significant withdrawals or Life Lesson contributions via your "Deposit Slips?"

What we oft times fail to realize is that what we contribute will not only benefit us and sometimes not at all, but because we made contributions, someone somewhere will be able to make withdrawals that will subsequently afford them the opportunity to in turn fill out a "Deposit Slip," in a contributing fashion.

Well, I'm getting low, so I'm off to make a bank run. Does anybody need any "Deposit Slips?"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: