Smile And Love Always!

Friday, October 02, 2009

"Like the Day We First Met"

"You never get a second chance to make a first impression Corey," my Mother would reiterate to me on a semi-regular basis. She knew that I "got it," but she just wanted to make sure that I "GOT IT."

"Make sure she leaves something for the imagination Corey," my Mother would remind me on a regular basis. She knew that I "got it," but she wanted to make sure that "it" did not have me before I "GOT IT."

My Mother was smooth! She knew how to spare your feelings in the process of educating you along the way.

So, when we finally first met, I remembered what my Mother first told me about her:

"That first impression."

"That something for the imagination."

My recollection of the events leading up to are crystal clear. My subsequent thoughts thereafter are abundantly dear.

I am humbled that I did not live to regret, that I Love you just "Like the Day We First Met."

The power of Love will compel you to fall in Love with Love all over again. Should you have any doubt, then fondly recall the day that you met and fell in Love with Love.

You too will be humbled that you did not live to regret, the very day that you...just "Like the Day We First Met."

It's time to fall in Love with Love all over again. That first impression, that something for the imagination, just "Like the Day We First Met."

I'm so glad I "GOT IT," because my Mother sure was right!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: