Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Prayer Changes Everything"

Before my feet even hit the ground in the morning...

Throughout the day as I duck and dodge the darts and projectiles that are aimed in my direction...

Before I close my eyes to rejuvenate my body for another 24...

Whenever I need to renew my patience...

In wholehearted acceptance that there is always room for improvement...

To Love, protect and progress, without the need to ever settle for less...

When I MISS my Mother to the point that I want to JOIN my Mother...

When I could have sworn that I JUST paid all of my bills this month...

For all that I go through on a daily basis, I know that...

For all that YOU may go through on a daily basis, know that...

In everything that I do and on everyday that I do it, I "am" because HE "is." Through HIS Grace and Mercy, my knowledge and understanding, which has nothing to do with "who" I am, but everything and more to do with "what" HE is in the big scheme of things and the starring role that HE plays in my Life.

The ability to raise and parent children without a User's Guide or an Instruction Manual...

Being able to fight and stave off addiction, if for no one else but for the ones that Love you...

Forgiving the perpetrators of deceit, hurt and pain because you know that...

Making a way out of no way and trusting when you don't even have a say...

..."Prayer Changes Everything."

But do not take Corey's word for it. It is HIS word that will make all of the difference when you see about it for yourself.

Not some,
Not a little,
Not a few,
Not a couple,
Not just small,
Not only big, but...Prayer.

"Prayer Changes Everything"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: